Tuesday 27 March 2018

Ho Hum...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Somehow I am not really accomplishing anything on this Spring Break.  Today was another Ho Hum kind of day.  

I did make homemade tomato soup for lunch and now I have 2 quarts in the freezer for lunches another day:

Served with grilled cheese sandwiches it was FABULOUS!  The snow was falling outside again.....so I had an afternoon nap.

After dinner I decided that I actually should be somewhat of an adult and so I made muffins as I might have a friend stopping by tomorrow about morning tea time.  I made banana, coconut, oatmeal, flax seed, ground flax, whole wheat and chocolate chip muffins (I sampled one - they are delicious):

Now to retire with my knitting for a bit and see if I can make some progress on my KAL I started last spring....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment