Tuesday 6 March 2018

Mail Day ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I LOVE getting the mail.  All of my bills arrive electronically so only FUN things arrive in the mail.  That was today.  First off this box made me happy; it is a FUN box and it contains FUN things:

The contents:

YARN!!!  As you likely know by now Biscotte Yarns is one of, if not my favourite yarn.  From left to right I have:

Yarn for a Pair of Socks that have cats in the pattern

The pink middle skein is from the Sock of the Month Club

The right pink skein is the Valentine's Day Yarn Pack along with a moisturizer and a needle keeper.

Next to arrive was my order for some fabric I decided that I must have:

"Sew" Excited to get started on all of these projects.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment