Wednesday 14 March 2018

Clucking Along...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Not a lot of quilting over the last few days as super busy with life; work, kiddo to school, homework, piano lessons, house work, laundry, garbage and recycling take out, walking the dog....you know....

Today was my one day a week off and it was PACKED.  I stopped at Cobs bakery after dropping my son off at school to pick up some cinnamon bread, scones, sour dough flax bread and of course Cranberry Orange Hot Cross Buns.  

Then it was off to Duchesss Bakery to pick up a Banana Cream Pie for Pi Day:

If you are wondering.....Yes, it was DELICIOUS ☺

Then it was off to GO Group.  The Quilt Guild I belong to has a group of quilters all who own GO! Cutters.  They meet to share dies and ideas.  

I purchased one of these for myself as a Christmas present and today I was finally able to attend GO Group.  I learned several new things from the ladies who have owned these for a while and am glad I went because this evening I did this:

TAH DAH!!!

I will be adding a border and it will become a table runner.

I am so excited that I finally used my GO! Cutter.  It was FUN.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment