Thursday 29 March 2018

Clean Up...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I have been on a huge clean up of my house intermittently for the past year or so.  I really have NO idea how so much junk has managed to find its way in here and I am not longer disputing the idea that maybe some of it reproduced.....there may be second or third generation junk in here. It is not that my house is mess, there is just MORE stuff than what I would like.

Dinner this evening was also in keeping with the theme of clean up.  You know the vegetables that look a little sad at the bottom of the fridge a week later (okay, I know.... no one else has these) well I chopped all of the peppers, broccoli and onions up with some chicken breast, tossed with some salt and black pepper and some of the Garlic Olive Oil I picked up yesterday and along with potatoes put it in the oven to bake:

Turned out great considering it was the sad looking vegetables:

After dinner I went down to my craft room with the intent of organizing and sorting some more but then decided that I should start on the next section of my Flowers for My Wedding Ring Quilt.

After scratching my head for a bit and a few failed starts I think I finally got how the flying geese paper pieced borders are supposed to go together.....follow the instructions on the paper like the other blocks:

"Sew" there I am!!   Tomorrow I will try and get a few more done as I will need 22 of these sections in total to surround the quilt.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment