Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 10!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The weather today was COLD!  Now, not unusually cold, except that the temperature has been above average warm for this time of year, so I have not acclimatized to the cold.  Did a little bit of back yard hiking today and then after dinner went for a swim.

Other than that stay in the chalet, my son took out snacks to Bun Bun, and I worked on various sewing, quilting and knitting projects.

I did complete my latest version of the Professional Tote:
I think it looks pretty good, and it`s even ready before our family vacation to San Diego!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love your tote! I've been considering buying the pattern and making one myself, but I haven't seen in years and I'm worried I won't finish it. Is the bag quoted or just plain sewing (hard to tell from the pic). And dare I ask - how long did it take you to make? I think I would triple your time to give me an idea of how long I would take, as I would go very slow to minimize my mistakes and frustration of having to correct them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I would encourage anyone to make one of these! The pattern is very easy to follow, it is lengthy, but every step is explained very well. Going slow with the first one is a brilliant idea, once you get the hang of it, the second one is much easier☺ The first one took me probably about 12 hours from cutting, fusing, sewing, and reading the instructions. This one was probably about 7 hours total time ☺ Hope that helps and if you need help/encouragement let me know! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete