Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 3

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Another great day of Christmas Vacation and of course I'm still singing Christmas Vacation!  Guess which movie we watched this evening???

Earlier today we went into Banff to finish some Christmas shopping and general shopping.  Yes, general shopping.  I wanted to go to The Bay.  I love that store and as usual it did not disappoint.  If you are a close friend or follow my blog you will know that when they were handing out auto-immune disorders I stood in line three times!  The past two nights have been super hard to sleep due to my asthma and the resort seems to have a premium on "crappy", sagged out pillows that you can have per chalet (who knew).  So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and go get a pillow so that I can prop myself up and sleep without coughing all night.  Not only did I find a pillow, but I found an Asthma Pillow!!!  In addition to the pillow I also got pajamas on an awesome sale and of course a pair of HBC socks!

Now I had an awesome pillow, but no pillowcase for it.  Well fortunately for me when I stopped at Prairie Points Quilt Shop on Saturday I had purchased some fabric with the intent of making a pillowcase some day.  Well, looks like that day was today:

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment