Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 2!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

After a good 10+ hours sleep last night I was ready to take on the world today!  

We went for lunch in Canmore at the Grizzly Paw and of course I had my favorite lunch; a Diet Coke and :
POUTINE!!!  I always love the looks from the servers that I get when I order this combo.  You can just see how they want to tell me how going lite on the beverage is not going to cut the calories....if only they knew the real reason ; )

Then we did some shopping in town.  Got a few stocking stuffer things, think I will go back in to town tomorrow by myself for the rest of the items.

After dinner I did a bit of knitting and quilting before watching a Christmas movie.

This is Step 6 of my Prairie Quilt Militia mystery quilt.  
Surprisingly these come together quite quickly when one is not working 60+ hours a week and being a full time mom!

Might just get caught up to the rest of the gang by Christmas!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment