Thursday 4 December 2014

Poinsettia Thank You Cards

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Every year my son's school does a fundraiser selling poinsettia's.  These poinsettia's are just beautiful, and everyone loves them.  Of course it is mostly my colleagues that purchase these poinsettia's and as such I feel that they deserve a thank you card for purchasing these plants in support of the school.

Here are the cards that I was up until 0200 hours making earlier this week:
I love how these look and turned out, but they were super time consuming, so not likely to make it onto my Christmas distribution this year ☺

I have had a few questions about how these were made so here goes:

Joyful Christmas poinsettia and leaf stamp

Stamp with Versa Mark

Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set

Color with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Markers

Cut out with scissors and adhere.

Glue Dot in Center and add beads!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment