Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 5

Merry Christmas Eve!

Today was another fun filled day in the mountains.  The mountains looked very pretty today so I took lots of pictures:
 After lunch I went in to Canmore and of course I stopped at The Sugar Pine Company .  I got a few treasures for future projects and some Christmas fabric to make a table runner for the table as I did not pack any Christmas table linens.  Here is what I made:
 I think it looks quite lovely and festive on the table.  Mid afternoon one of the resort staff came around and handed out these little chocolate/candy decoration so now the table actually does look 
ready for Christmas.  
After dinner we are going to go skating and then hang our stockings for Santa's arrival

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment