Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 9!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am proud to say that my son is a very sweet and gentle child.  Everywhere he goes he attracts animals to him.  My mom will laugh about this as the number of stray pets that I dragged home as a child is quite lengthy. That being said, there is a little bunny that lives under the steps here at the resort that my son has befriended over the past few days.  I am assuming that he is one of the infamous Canmore Bunnies as he is not a wild bunny.  My grandmother used to feed my bunny bananas, so we decided to try giving Bun Bun as we have dubbed him a banana.  He LOVED it.

This  afternoon I also baked some bread as we were almost out:
We gave a warm slice to Bun Bun and he thought it was yummy too!

Hope  you all had a wonderful day, and 
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment