Monday 15 December 2014

Secret Santa

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I finally have a few minutes to sit down and post what I have been up to. Okay, today, nothing that spectacular, but special never the less!

It is Secret Santa week at work ☺  I love Secret Santa week.  This year I got the name of the guy who makes sure that we are stocked with all the things that a clinic needs to function (crutches, gauze, IV cannula's, etc.  - the important things).  I think that I got his name as I was one of the last to pick names and while most people tolerate him, lots of people just ignore him because he is a little kooky or off center.  Our theme for this year is :things to make you feel better during flu season.  So, one of the presents I got for him is a box of Tim Horton's Keurig Cups.

I stamped a brown gift bag for gifting:
Hope it makes him feel better!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment