Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Vacation Day 8

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was another FUN and relaxing day.  I LOVE vacation, no real responsibility, just able to do what I want to, when I want to!

After lunch we went into the back country and did some hiking around and about Mount Lougheed.  It was a beautiful afternoon, and thankfully (?) we did not see any wildlife; I was worried that we would run into a cougar or a wolf pack!  We saw nothing, not even a bunny!
 Leading the pack; leaving the asthmatic behind????

 ?  Flood from last summer

Running water!

It was a beautiful hike and very peaceful, and yes I made it back, without having to use my puffer, although towards the end I was thinking that I might have to use it....

This evening I worked at finishing Step 7 of my Prairie Quilt Militia mystery quilt:
All twenty five little squares done!

Now off to watch a movie with the family ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment