Sunday 14 February 2016

Awful Waffle Sunday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My son woke up this morning asking for Waffles since it's Sunday.  When we make waffles on Sunday we call it Awful Waffle Sunday just because it rhymes!

Yummy.

After breakfast we watched television for a while.  Nothing really interesting but snuggled up under quilts on the couch was relaxing.

After lunch I did a bit of house work and laundry.  Attempted to organize my craft room but failed at that so we decided to make cupcakes:

While the cupcakes were baking I made the buttercream icing and my son added the color to one batch to make the hearts.

I iced the basic cupcake but he drew the hearts and put on the sprinkles.  Two dozen yummy cupcakes waiting to be eaten!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment