Monday 15 February 2016

Knit, wait, what???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope each of you had a wonderful Family Day and were able to spend some time with your family.

As for our house it was pajama day for most of the day.

We had left over waffles for breakfast, watched some television and then each did some reading.  After lunch my son and I played two board games and then I had a nap while he played Minecraft.

After my nap I decided to tackle once again my September 2015 subscription of Yarn Crush.  This pattern has been a challenge for me.  First of all it is a toe up pattern, I dislike these patterns, not sure exactly why but they just "seem" wrong.  Then there has been several errors in the pattern along with a sizing issue for me; I have narrow and small feet so even the smallest size if worked to pattern would have a sock 2" too long for my little feet.
TAH DAH!!

I am not sure how many times I have started and re-started this sock, but as of this evening the heel is done and I am on my way up the leg.  Homeward bound.  I think that at this point I am going to modify the pattern and just have a plain back with the pattern on the front because the pattern is quite intricate and I am afraid (as I have learned from other patterns) that with the amount of intricate detail in there the sock may be wider in the leg than I need.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment