Saturday 13 February 2016

It's Saturday ☺

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Although it is Saturday of the Family Day Weekend my son and I were up early.

The first thing we had to do was attend the Home Depot Kids Workshop and build:

A Valentine's Mail box!

Then it was off to swimming.

A quick stop for some groceries and then a stop by the Terwillegar Dog Park as I have heard rave reviews about it.  Hmmmmmm, not really sure it is all that great.  I will definitely not be driving across the city to get to it again any time soon.



For dinner we had taco's on baked sweet potatoes:

After dinner we watched The Sponge Bob Movie.  Not sure about that movie at all.  Maybe I needed more "special" brownies to watch it......I don't know.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment