Monday 1 February 2016

What Happened???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

As you know I went on my seven mile walk yesterday and it was a great day.  Everything was super icy and twice my feet slipped out from underneath me completely and I landed on my back.  I knew I would be sore today but had difficulty last night sleeping due to the pain in my right lower hip.  I awoke this morning to a tennis ball sized hematoma.  That is painful!!!!

I had to go see my family physician today about this.  I am now off of work for the rest of the week to let this heal and re-absorb or whatever and rest.  I have been x-rayed enough to glow in the dark tonight and maybe for the week as I have bruises everywhere on my right side where I fell both times.

I tried to do a bit of crafting today, however, sitting is a difficult position and as such all I accomplished today was firstly getting down to my craft room and then this:
Block 40!

Now to see if I can get out of my craft room and maybe even into the jet tub!!!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment