Wednesday 10 February 2016

Block 47!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Back to work today, and then tomorrow before I start a week of vacation!  ☺

I have to book my vacation a year in advance, so I booked this week thinking that we could get away somewhere warm for a bit.  Unfortunately, my husband's work schedule changed and now he has left back for camp so I will be home for vacation.  I have however made lunch date plans with friends for most days next week ☺

After getting kiddo off to bed this evening I made one more block for the Churn Dash Challenge; Meet Block 47:

Now, if I am not up too late tomorrow making Valentine's Treat baggies for my son's class I might be able to get the last of these blocks done.  There are 4 larger ones to be completed after that. ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment