Friday 12 February 2016

Valentine's Day Treats

Good Late Evening Internet Friends.

You would think that with the amount of time I have had off in the past few weeks I could have got the treats for my son's class done early.  Nope.  Late yesterday after piano and dinner, guess what we are doing???  

Last month's box of Paper Pumpkin was first of all really cheap and I'm not sure exactly what one was supposed to do with it.  I needed 30 Valentine's treats though so this is what we did with it:

My son misspelled a complicated classmate's name so now were down to 29.  Great \: {

A wander through my craft room and I found these packages from another craft project:

We put the candy and chocolate inside and gave this one to the teacher since it was different.  All done in less than 60 minutes.  YAY us.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment