Friday 5 February 2016

Block Something...

Good Evening Internet Friends!



This morning I headed for Prairie Points Quilt Shop in Ponoka for the closing out sale.  I am very sad about this as this is one of my favorite quilt shops.  Lynn the owner says that she has plans that she is up to in about 6 months but for now apparently the Missionary (?) store is taking over the mini mall.  

I will post pictures of my treasures tomorrow as after getting kiddo and hubby packed up for their Boy Scout camping trip and my road trip today I am quite sore so will be taking a bubble bath and heading to bed early (on a Friday evening....yes).

I did sew one more Churn Dash Challenge Block:

As of right now I have no idea what number of block this is as I found another one under my ironing board this evening while looking for scraps to make this one!  Not sure if I have already accounted for that one so will count in the morning I guess.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment