Friday, 5 February 2016

Block Something...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This morning my friend Sharon of 4 Paws Quilting and I headed out on a quilting road trip.  Sharon had to drive cause my right hip is still black and blue and very painful.

We headed for Prairie Points Quilt Shop in Ponoka for the closing out sale.  I am very sad about this as this is one of my favorite quilt shops.  Lynn the owner says that she has plans that she is up to in about 6 months but for now apparently the Missionary (?) store is taking over the mini mall.  

I will post pictures of my treasures tomorrow as after getting kiddo and hubby packed up for their Boy Scout camping trip and my road trip today I am quite sore so will be taking a bubble bath and heading to bed early (on a Friday evening....yes).

I did sew one more Churn Dash Challenge Block:

As of right now I have no idea what number of block this is as I found another one under my ironing board this evening while looking for scraps to make this one!  Not sure if I have already accounted for that one so will count in the morning I guess.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment