Monday 26 December 2016

A Canuck Kinda Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was another successful DO NOTHING DAY.

We slept late, even the dog after the long walk yesterday ☺

One of the things I found while Christmas shopping was:  

HBC tin (I LOVE HBC for many reasons) filled with:


Cookie Cutters!!!!

This afternoon my son and I baked sugar cookies:

And iced them ....(I ran low on red food colour gel):

After left over turkey for dinner I did the red applique on my Row by Row from Along Came Quilting.

Then I decided to knit while I watched the World Juniors game.  I chose to start a new pair of socks.  I have had this Team Canada Hat Trick yarn in my stash now for close to a year which meant watching the game tonight was the perfect time to start on these socks.  Maybe by the finale I can have these done!!!!!


Likely not, but hey, I have a goal.......

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment