Friday 16 December 2016

Friday Sewing.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I have been busy this week and simply did not have time to post any of the Christmas things I have on the go....too many projects.

Earlier in the week I did obtain more fabric that I just HAD to have.  As you may know from following my blog there are certain products that I am super loyal to. 

Last night I got this fabric and this evening I made:

A Grocery Tote!!!  It's not Diet Coke but I love the bears.  Thanks to Coca Cola introducing Diet Coke when I was a child with Juvenile Diabetes I will always be a fan of their product.  It's not that I drank a lot of it, but it was the simple ability to have a treat that no one could try to make me feel guilty over.....ice cream, even chips were all things that I was "judged" for eating.  Diet Coke gave me the freedom to have a treat that I did not have to take insulin for or watch my blood sugar.  



Inside the bag!  

Of course while sewing this I could not help singing:  I'd like to buy the world a Coke!

Now that you have that song stuck in your head.......

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment