Monday 12 December 2016

It's SEW Cold

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Okay, seriously though it is REALLY cold.  I know that the thermometer thinks that the temperature warmed up today, but I am still frozen solid, so I'm not feeling it.  I actually put my parka on to get the mail and yes I still have doorstep delivery!

My original plan today was that since I do not accomplish anything on my turn around from weekend evening/night shift that I would work a part day shift and that would at least make me functional in the real world again for Wednesday.

Arriving home my son was coughing and sneezing and looking generally ill.  So, since hubby had to be elsewhere I took a "mom" day and crawled into bed.

The temperature outside is extremely cold so I was not too sad to stay home,  It seemed like it should be a "SEW" day.

 I did not accomplish anything of significance however.  When I finally woke up it was a toast lunch.  Television this afternoon.  Turkey soup with garlic toast for dinner.  A hot bath and back to bed for my son.  He seems to be breathing easier now, so should be off to school tomorrow.

After he went to bed, I opened the door to my craft room.  It is still perfectly preserved from the way I left it almost a week ago!  Seriously, have not been in the room for anything at all!

"Sew" I decided to make another of the Scandi 3 quilt blocks for this quilt. .  

This is Block 14.  There are 25 blocks with different coordinates.  My hope is to have this quilt top completed and out for long arming before Christmas.

Before you laugh yourself silly.....remember I get to celebrate 2 Christmas', so the likelihood of my being completed for Christmas is favorable!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy 

No comments:

Post a Comment