Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well it's HERE!!!!!  I LOVE Christmas.  I wait for it all year and it's arrived.  I LOVE everything about Christmas and I feel incredibly blessed to live in Western Canada where Christmas usually contains the picture perfect snow.  That was actually today!!!  We slept late but awoke to snow that had started yesterday evening.  My brother stopped by on his way home to Saskatchewan and informed me had been driving most of the way from Fort St John in snow.  Although I felt bad for his road trip I have to admit I was excited for a Christmas snow storm ☺

This is my front yard this afternoon:

The streaks in the picture are snow flakes falling!!!  It's so beautiful outside.

I have been busy finishing a couple of last minute gifts the last two evenings but I finished everything today in time to go out for a late lunch early dinner with my son.


 A Fisherman's Wife Cowl for my colleague and friend.  We will be attending church with her and her family this evening.


A grocery tote bag for my neighbors sister.  She seems to think that if she drops off fabric I will just sew it up for her.....it was Christmas "sew" I did.  


Home made (of course) Chocolate Toffee for friends and neighbors all packaged up. ☺

Lastly, the very last of the baking; Cookies for Santa:


Classic Shortbread cookies for Santa.  So YUMMY!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment