Tuesday 27 December 2016

Another Stay At Home Day!

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

Today was another Stay At Home Day!  Once again, we slept late.  I cannot remember the last time that I have slept for 10 hours straight.

After breakfast I did one load of laundry and that actually has taken all day (just recently put it in the dryer).  Did a bit of applique on my block from yesterday, a few rows of knitting, watched a movie and after a late lunch took a nap!

Before a late dinner my son and I shoveled the side walk and then took a box of cookies over to the neighbours and then walked the dog down to the River Valley Trails.

This evening I finished the applique on my 2016 Row by Row block from Along Came Quilting:

TAH DAH!!!!

Here are the 7 rows that I have managed to complete "sew" far:

In order from the top these blocks are from:

Calgary, AB
Fort St. John, BC
Swift Current SK
Lethbridge, AB
Moose Jaw, SK
Havre, MT
Edmonton, AB (vertical block)

Now only 15 more to go!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Your Row blocks look amazing!!!! I'm glad you are having a relaxing holiday catching up on your sleep and fitting in some crafting!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete