Friday 2 December 2016

It's Friday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today I got into all sorts of crafty activities!

I white washed half a wooden box.

I knit a few rows on each of the three pairs of socks I have cast on right now.

I knit a few rows on the three different shawls that I have cast on.

I started cutting more paper for some Christmas cards I am making.

I made two packages for a modified Advent Calender for a quilting friend of mine:


I used Designer Series Paper (retired/expired Stampin' Up), my Advent Stamp Set (retired/expired Stampin' Up), a package of tags that I found and left over red yarn from some fingerless mittens I knit last winer!

I was pretty excited about how these turned out!

This evening I did a couple of baking things: 

Skor Bar Square with frosting (had some recently without frosting - just not as good)


Drop Sugar Cookies with Christmas sprinkles!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment: