Sunday 18 December 2016

Re - Starting......

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Well, as my son would say "Re-Starting".  The weekend is over and it's back to work and school for one final week before Christmas Holiday's begin for both of us.

Yesterday was ridiculously cold.  Somewhere in the -35 C (-31 Fahrenheit) and the wind was strong.  We did not leave the house yesterday.  It was a pajama day.  We watched movies, made popcorn and had hot chocolate a few times.  In between fun I organized my quilting patterns and knitting patterns into their proper folders, organized some of my craft projects, sewed on a couple of projects and made Sticky Pecan Buns:

Finished wrapping the Christmas presents for under the tree.  Put the extra leaf into the dining table and started to put out the Christmas runners and placemats.


And yes, we are currently using up a stash of party napkins that I found from various birthday parties over the years ☺

Today we ran a few errands and got parcels in the mail (late.....I know).  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment