Tuesday 20 December 2016

Four Days Before Christmas....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It's officially 4 days before Christmas according to the count down calendar on the buffet and I have decided to start my Christmas cards!  Yup.  You read that correct.  

For the past few years we have been in the mountains for Christmas and I would mail my Christmas cards from there so that they had a Banff post mark.

This year my son and I are staying home for Christmas and making our own traditions, which I believe this year will include getting my Christmas cards written, and walked to the post box.  Seriously!  

Here is what I have made so far:

Nothing "over the top" fancy or talented, but simple and classic and I like that.  I actually had fun making these.

Over the past few years I have to admit that I lost interest in card making as everyone was making bigger and better and all I wanted to do was make something that made someone else smile and feel special.  These do that for me.  I love the sentiment, the thought and the overall simplicity of these cards!

Now to do a bit of knitting before bed as still have three more days of work before Christmas Holiday Vacation ♫

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I agree....simple is very nice. The cards look great! Merry Christmas to you and your family Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete