Wednesday 9 November 2011

Christmas Kittens Pillowcase

I think my grandma may be very close to officially being the old cat lady.  She also tells us that she thinks that she used to be a crow in her previous life as she loves everything that is glittery or shiny.  I saw this fabric at Jo-Ann's this summer in Billings, MT and immediately thought of her.  The fabric is full of kittens, and there are gold strands all throughout it.  I knew she would love it!!  Now what to do with this when Christmas is only a little over a month away??  I know, make her pillowcases.  So I put these together yesterday evening, and by the end of the month the box of presents should be ready to ship.  I know she will be THRILLED to get these.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment