Tuesday 1 November 2011

Halloween Pail and Foldout

Last week I attended a class by a Stampin Up demonstrator here in Edmonton named Krista Frattin.  I originally saw her pail creations at Regionals here in Edmonton.  After a few attempts at these pails with measuring tape and Exacto knife I decided it was time to learn how to properly make these pails.  So, I looked up her website (see link above - she has several class options for you) and booked into this class.  She also planned for us make this lovely little scrapbook foldout, and if you look closely on the first page there are mini clips with which to anchor photos, so that you can change these out yearly (and you all thought I just forgot the clips there didn't you?).  My son was not sure whether to use the pail he made at his kids scrap booking class or mine, so he simply decided that this pail could wait in the car in case we needed another trick or treat pail!  I think this is a pretty top drawer production, and so it will now sit on top of my shelf in the craft room until next year.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment