Saturday 26 November 2011

Christmas Paper Ornaments


Okay, so now that the cookies were baked I could focus on the task of the ornaments.  Hmmm, what to do at 2200 hours that would not require all night.  As I was flipping through a pack of paper that I bought a while back (thought organizing the craft room might help come up with an idea) I found 2 of these sheets of paper.  I took my 1 3/4 inch Stampin Up scallop punch and measured it against these trees and it fit!!!  So, I punched out a bunch of these circles, used the simply scored tool to fold the circles in half, alternated front and back sides, used lots of sticky strip and some hemp twine and made these little Christmas balls for the tree.  My son thought they were great and took them to school yesterday morning.  After school I found out that the tree had not arrived, so decorating will be on Monday.  Now, that I have a whole weekend to work on this, I might be able to come up with some really cool ornaments!!!  The challenge is on.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment