Wednesday 23 November 2011

Free Stampin Up Wrapping Paper

I recently found out that most of you did not know that with every shipment box you receive from Stampin Up you receive between 10 - 20 meters of FREE Designer Series Wrapping Paper!!!  Now, I know that many of the Stampin Up demonstrators post pictures of their children or cats playing in the boxes, yet no one seems to use the paper.  Well, I do.  Not sure if it is because I am cheap or simply because I cannot imagine putting all that paper into the blue bag, and then going to the store for brown paper for projects.  I simply iron it on a high cotton setting, and then roll it on to a left over wrapping paper roll.  When I need wrapping paper I take some off the roll and either use my Stampin Wheel or stamps to decorate and then wrap the present.  Very easy, cheap, and an excellent way to re-cycle.  Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment