Wednesday 9 December 2015

Almost there...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It's late Wednesday of week 4 of my rotation which means tomorrow starts my official 4 day weekend!  Okay, that may sound exciting but I am so exhausted right now I really would like to spend tomorrow in bed however, alas, that will not happen.

I have spent the last three nights burning the midnight oil (literally) to get the quilt finished to send to my Grammy.  I can now say it is done, and as of noon today was being express posted to her so that by Friday she will have it!!!
The entire quilt stretched out with binding on.

One of the Big Fat Cats.  

Close up of the edge quilting with Cat Face.

Now off to do a few rows on those various knitting projects I have on the go with deadlines approaching next week!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment