Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve Internet Friends!   

Today was another fun filled day of nothing in particular!

After breakfast we went swimming.  Had lunch and then decided to climb Pigeon Mountain and see what we could sled:

One of my brighter moments of course because climbing a mountain, in the snow for an asthmatic is always an experience.  I made it anyways and kiddo had BIG fun.  The mountains were not very visible as it was lightly snowing for most of the day:
.

 To celebrate Christmas Eve we went in to Banff and had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.  Yummy.  With the snow falling and the wind it was too cold to go for a moonlight skate under all the decorated trees so we just came back to the resort and watched television with the fireplace on.

My craft for today is some of my Christmas Cards.  I brought my Christmas cards that were to be mailed with me on vacation just so that I could mail them from Banff ☺

These are two that I remembered to take a picture of before mailing!  These cards were part of a kit from Stampin` Up this fall.  Lots of glitter and bling, but they were fun to make!

Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas tomorrow and all the best for 2016.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment: