Friday 4 December 2015

It's Finally Friday......

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

I know it has been a while since I blogged, but this week has been ridiculously long!!!  It has been several weeks since I actually worked FIVE days in a row!  Oy.

This evening I took a bit of time to myself in my craft room.  I have a bazillion Christmas projects on the go right now, but did not have the mental energy to commit to any one of these projects.

So, I decided to make a few more Christmas Cards.  I will need about a hundred for work (everyone there now expects a Christmas Card from me).  As of tonight I now have thirty....

Here are the six I made this evening:
TAH DAH!!!!

Okay, now off to bed for a few hours of sleep as tomorrow is run errands and get kiddo to activities day!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment