Sunday 6 December 2015

I lost the weekend......

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Seriously, I think I lost the weekend.  I cannot seem to find it anywhere and tomorrow is MONDAY!!!

I made strawberry pancakes for breakfast (forgot to take a picture).  Did laundry, vacuumed and cleaned a bit, then took my son to skiing:
Here he is preparing for a jump, I think this is the first time he has done this particular jump as he was really bracing going in to it ☺

He did nail it though, but of course I missed that snap on my camera.

Then we went out for a walk on the trails.  I have to admit that the city looked almost pretty late this afternoon:

I did bake some shortbread cookies this evening:
YUMMY!

Now off to get finalize getting ready to get out the door on time tomorrow morning as it's back to work.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment