Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Vacation

Good Late Evening Internet Friends.  As my son has been singing for the past few days and it is now stuck in my head; "I'm so glad it's Christmas Vacation".  Last night we actually watched National Lampoon's Vacation.

Stopping by Canmore today we saw these just at the edge of town:

Then it was on to Norquay for a day of skiing:

From afar this slope looks deceivingly gentle....NOT!!!

Four hours later and my knees and legs seriously in pain we headed back.  It was fun though and I think we will go another day before heading home☺

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Elevation Place.  It was super fun!!!  

As far as crafting I do a bit each night, but to be honest by the time I get through the recreational pursuits of each day kiddo and myself are EXHAUSTED!!!!

Tomorrow I plan to meet up with a lady about some yarn.....sounds like me.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment