Sunday 10 January 2016

Block 31!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Last night kiddo and hubby were on a Boy Scouts camp out.  It was the first time in nearly 12 years that I was home alone.  I have to admit, it was kind of weird.  As such, I did not sleep much and or well.  At 0630 when they called me to come pick them up I had just fallen asleep.  By the time we got back to the house it was a little too late to go back to bed, so we all snuggled up on the couch and watched Return of the Jedi.  I was officially caught up on Star Wars as of 1000 hours this morning (having never seen any of them before).  Since I was now caught up hubby decided that we should go see The Force Awakens this afternoon which is what we did.  It made for a nice family afternoon.  On the way home kiddo fell asleep in the car!

Dinner and showers were done and he was off to bed and asleep before 2015 hours which means I will be off to sleep here shortly.

While waiting for the last load of laundry I did make Block 31 of the Churn Dash Challenge:
TAH DAH!

Now off to bed as tomorrow is a work and school day ☺

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment