Saturday 16 January 2016

Rest....

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Today my son and I were privileged enough to be included in my friend Sharon and her husband's road trip.  YAY.  

Our destination; Quilt Shops!  We went to The Quilt Rack in Vegreville and got a whole bunch of treasures.  Then it was on to L A Sewing in Lamont.  The road trip was awesome and Sharon and her hubby were such gracious hosts. ☺  Thanks guys...

Here is my "score" for the day:

We arrived home late afternoon after leaving early this morning.  Kiddo and I curled up on the couch and he watched a little television while I knit.  

After dinner and walking the dog, I decided that maybe I should use up a wee bit of my new acquisitions, "sew" I made a pillow case for my son:

It was a very relaxing day in all and I even decided to treat myself to a nice hot bath in the jet tub that I have not used in probably a couple of years (no time).  Now for a warm cup of tea and off to bed.  No alarm is being set for tomorrow and whether or not we leave the house is a gamble for tomorrow!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an absolutely perfect day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete