Wednesday 27 January 2016

Knitting Along...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I have been super busy this week and sadly crafting gets put to the side.  Wednesday evening is our catch up/re-group evening during the week.  There are no extracurricular activities, and no impending chores!

After dinner, and load of laundry and getting kiddo to bed I took out my September 2015 box of Yarn Crush.  This pattern has been a hard one for me to start because although it is socks, the socks are toe up socks.  I am not a fan of these.  I did cast on with a circular needle, however after the toe increase stitches I did switch to double pointed needles which I feel more comfortable with.

Here is the toe and the first set of pattern repeat for these socks:

I love the cables up the side!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment