Friday 29 January 2016

Block 37!!!

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends!

It's finally Friday!  It seemed like a long week ahead when I started this week as although my FTE is 0.84 I worked M - F this week.  I am truly a fortunate person as I think I have the best job in the world as I always go home knowing that I have made a difference in someone's life.  I'm feeling a little sad at the present as due to the economic climate I have had to say good bye to two of my patient's this week.  One has had to take a job in Australia and the other was informed this morning just hours prior to heading home to Arizona as he does monthly to spend time with the family that he has been laid off with no expected return date.  We packed him up with all the extra pen needles and insulin that he could feasibly go with as his health benefits expire end of this month not only here in Alberta but he will not have benefits for the family at home in Arizona either as he has been laid off from an international oil company.  : (

Since I was feeling a little sad hubby decided that he would take us out for dinner.  Often when daddy is not home kiddo and I hit up burger joints on Friday evening.  This evening kiddo decided that we would try 5 Guys Burgers & Fries.  Not sure this will become a favorite hang out.  The burgers were HUGE and really meaty.  

Finally, I went down to my craft room and made one more Churn Dash Challenge block:
TAH DAH!  Block 37.  Only 11 more I think to go then 4 big ones, and I can start the assembly process ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment