Tuesday 19 January 2016

Has Anyone Seen Monday???

Good Late Evening Internet Friends.  

In case anyone see's Monday please let me know where it is.  I know where Sunday went, but as of this evening not sure where I lost Monday...

I know for sure there was no crafting there.  This evening after dinner my son had skating.  We hurried dinner and getting the skates etc in the car and got to Millennium Place, skates on and on the ice only to realize that there was only 2 other children from his group there.  After asking a million staff we found out that the class had been cancelled as the instructor could not make it this evening!


So, he free skated for a bit.  We came home and got garbage ready for pick up tomorrow and then kiddo was off to bed.

Since I had a few minutes to myself I went down to the craft room and made:
Block 33 of my Churn Dash Challenge.  I have some vacation in February coming up for which I will be at home and might get caught up on these.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment