Sunday 17 May 2015

Best Day Ever Saturday

Good Evening Internet Friends.

It is late Saturday evening and of course I am still up.  Today my son and I headed out to spend the weekend at the acreage.  Road trip! Yay.

Before we could head out though I attended the Sylvia Olsen Great Canadian Knitting Tour.  She is a fabulous teacher and a wonderful story teller.  Here is what I have started and I got another kit with red wool to make another of these toques:

After class we headed out to the acreage.  There had been rain today so we did have to do a little mudding.  After dinner we headed out for a walk to see what was new.  The pond/swamp/bog looked really pretty with the sun setting:

Now off to bed cause I have big crafting plans for tomorrow!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment