Wednesday 6 May 2015

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

For those of you that have been following my blog for a while now you will know that my dear friend Brandy is getting married this summer.  Over a year ago I started a quilt for the occaision.  In typical Kathy fashion though I sewed all the blocks, but seemed to have no motivation to sew the blocks together until tonight.  

Here is the center part of the quilt.  This quilt is one of the two that I did for the Mi Vida Loca mystery quilt.  The side borders and pieced units are still to be put on, but at least the center is complete:
I have to admit that although I get "SEW" frustrated with the instructions for these quilts, I do always enjoy the end product.  Now, here's hoping that I can get it quilted before mid July ♫

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment