Saturday 30 May 2015

Block 14 ♫

Good Morning Internet Friends!

Not sure where this week went.  I am posting right now as I am off for a nap.  Yesterday was my day off (supposedly).  I agreed to pick up my brother and take him to an appointment as he is super busy right now with getting heavy equipment in and out of the Alberta fires right now.  Plus, he promised to take me for lunch!

Then I got the call that work was short an RN for night shift : (...  two hours later when absolutely no one else would agree, I agreed.  A quick late afternoon nap, dinner for the family and off to work.

Made breakfast when I got home this morning, then sort of thought I should do something in my craft room this morning before my nap "sew" I made another Churn Dash Block.  
This is Block 14 of the 21 blocks I should have done by now ☺

Hopefully I can get another one done tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment