Tuesday 19 May 2015

Someday.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today of course was back to reality; work, breakfast, lunch and dinner preparations, garbage day and house work!!!

  Thankfully I made banana muffins at midnight last night as I found out this morning that we had no bread in the house for sandwiches.  Lunch was banana muffins and cheese along with strawberries and grapes ☺

At lunch today I went for a walk in one of the local parks and the scenery was beautiful with the lilacs and the apple trees in bloom.


After dinner my son and I went for a bike ride over to one of the community gardens where a colleague of mine has planted her garden.

After my son went to bed and all the household chores were completed I made another Churn Dash Block for the Churn Dash Challenge that I am participating in with A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop.  Here is Block 12 (this is week 20):

Here are all 12 that I have completed "sew" far":

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment