Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday Randomness

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This is my weekend to work, however I took a Professional Development Day today to attend a Diabetes Nurse Educator Education Event.  It started WAY TOOOOOOO early this morning: 0745 hours.

The presentations were good and we finished mid afternoon which allowed me time to hop over to Pam's Woolly Shop for the Grand Re-Opening.

Of course I left there with some items that I just could not possible leave behind: 

On top of that I won the 3:00 p.m. Door Prize:
I love the sheepy napkins, the jury is still out on the other thing, some kind of weaving sticks, but...  I WON a prize!

After dinner I managed to sew row 4 of my Prairie Quilt Militia mystery quilt on.  There are still three more rows to go.  Here is what I have so far on this quilt and am trying to force myself to get it done and get quilted:
TAH DAH!

Now off to complete laundry and get ready to work tomorrow night ♫

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment