Friday 1 May 2015

Kathy's Excellent Advenure Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I had today off from work and I did only things I wanted to today!

After I dropped my son off at school I stopped for a cinnamon scone at Cobs

Then it was on to River City Yarns to pick up a skein of Wisteria CashSilk Lace yarn for a scarf I want to make.  Of course I picked up a few other things........

I attempted to register for the Great Canadian Knitting Tour West Coast Toque class, but apparently I was too late.  Oh well, later in the day I registered for the class through the Edmonton Weaver's Guild! ♫

After that I carried on to Chapter's to hopefully pick up the latest copy of Cross Stitch Collection (yes, we get these copies a month late).  I am really seriously thinking I have to get the subscription....

Lastly it was off to Lori's Country Cottage to pick up my latest issue of Block.  Of course while I was there I happened to stumble across some fabric I just could not leave behind.

Today I managed to acquire lots of crafty stuff, however right now I have no creativity.  I need to make a birthday card for a friend I will see tomorow.  Thankfully Bella over at the Krafting Crew group I belong to came up with cards that I could copy (I had to change the stamp set as I did not have the ones she did):
TAH DAH!!

Thanks Bella.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment