Monday 4 May 2015

Turn Around Day ♫

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is what I refer to as my turn around day.  After getting off work this morning I am back on day shift tomorrow morning!  I got home a little earlier than usual this morning, so decided after my shower to take a quick 10 minute nap before waking my son to get ready for school.  I awoke 40 minutes later!!!!  Wowsers, what a rush, but we did make it to school on time!

After dropping him off at school I stopped to pick up a few groceries, I think I will probably have to get groceries later in the week as I don't think my mind was all "there" while I was getting groceries.

Home to do some laundry and other house hold things.  Picked up the mail and look what had arrived:
The wonderful yarn I had ordered from Sweetgeorgia Yarns. ☺

Fabric from Sew Sisters

Quite proud of my "haul" since it was all purchased from retailers right here in Canada!  

After dinner this evening I did manage to complete one more block for the Churn Dash Challenge I decided to participate in.  Meet Block 9 (It's week 17 this week, shhhhhh.....):
There!  Feeling somewhat accomplished.  Now, off to do a bit of knitting and go to sleep early tonight ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment