Tuesday 26 May 2015

Slow Day? Sew Day?

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I awoke in the middle of the night to an ill child.  So, today was a stay at home kind of day.

After sleeping late a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and gingerale was served.  Followed by lots of television watching.  I learned all sorts of things about measurements today.

While he slept and watched television I sewed the binding on my Mi Vida Loca Quilt which at any given time served as a quilt over him.

My new friend Brenda did the long arm quilting on this one:
It's an all over flower pattern and looks very soft on here.

This afternoon when the mail arrived I got a package that I had hoped would arrive for National Nursing Week:

Now, to decide exactly what to do with this half yard cuts ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment