Thursday 16 February 2012

Birthday Card for Mark

I made this Birthday card to go along with Mark's quilt.  This card shows my obvious lack of commitment to any one product or crafting technique.
The paper is Real Red, Night of Navy, Early Espresson, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock from Stampin Up.  The Early Espresso was run through the lined embossing folder.  The Very Vanilla was drawn on in 1"lines with my Copic Markers and colored with my Copic Markers.  I love how the wood grain appearance of the floors turned out.  
Then I got out my Cricut and using my Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge cut out the basketball net, and basketball. 
The Birthday wish is from a hostess stamp set from Stampin Up (last summer I think).  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment